The programme is currently underdevelopment and if you are interested in being involved, please contact: email@example.com
Some of the themes for this year’s event includes:
- The data challenge – what are the barriers to data sharing in geotechnical engineering?
- Improving the way engineers use climatic and groundwater data to predict and present asset failure
- Reviewing the failure of the Toddbrook Reservoir and the lessons for geotechnical asset management
- How can asset owner create more resilience asset management plans?
- Designing HS2’s earthworks to be resilient and futureproofed against changing climatic conditions