The programme is currently under development and if you are interested in being involved, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the themes for this year’s event includes:
- The data challenge – what are the barriers to data sharing in geotechnical engineering?
- Improving the way engineers use climatic and groundwater data to predict and present asset failure
- Reviewing the failure of the Toddbrook Reservoir and the lessons for geotechnical asset management
- How can asset owners create more resilient asset management plans?
- Designing HS2’s earthworks to be resilient and futureproofed against changing climatic conditions